Thursday, September 14, 2006

I decided to start this having looked over a friend's blog and begun to feel like it might be useful for me to have somewhere to post my thoughts. I don't have a clue, at this stage, who is likely to read this; I'm trying not to have that in mind. I don't mind the idea of honesty, but I'm not so keen on being maybe too candid on here. I believe there's a difference between the two.
I should give some information about myself from the outset. My name is Robert Wager, I am twenty-one years old, twenty-two in December, and am in my final year studying for a degree in English Literature at Manchester Metropolitan University. I live in Victoria Park, which is just outside the city centre, in a house shared with four others.
I was born in Stockport, and brought up in Bramhall, a suburb in Cheshire. I went to school there, spent my first nineteen years there, and left there two years ago. I lived in Halls of residence for a year, and then have lived in two shared houses since that time.
I attend a church in Salford; I first became a Christian when I was twenty.
I can't drive, I don't have a passport and I work at Whittard. I have one brother, 27, married and no sisters. My mum is a former nurse and my dad is a software engineer. I am writing this in a monotone voice, just to get rid of some of the facts in my head. I don't know where to start.

No comments: